Friday, March 18, 2011

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I know..I know...the name is a mouthful! But these are truly delicious! If you love Red Velvet Cake, then you're going to love these! I was on Youtube and I ran across a youtuber's channel: Lynnsrecipes. She featured a video called Red Velvet Cookies in which she got the recipe from another youtuber: BlackLabLover9. Here's the video if you want to see it.


 I was dying to try them out, so I went to my local grocery store and picked up some white chocolate chips and red velvet cake mix. These are really fantastic, and some of them are baking in the oven as I type! Hope you try them out!

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

  • 1 Box of Red Velvet Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe)
  • 2 Tbsp. Water
  • 2 Large Eggs (lightly beaten)
  • 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
  •  10 oz. White Chocolate Chips (I used Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels)
Directions




In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs.





Fold in the white chocolate chips.


 

Drop by rounded spoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet. (I lined mine with parchment paper for easy cleanup.)


Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 8-10 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean or with few moist crumbs attached to it. (I baked mine for 10 minutes.) Cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.


 YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!


No comments:

Post a Comment